Thursday, February 21, 2008

Gratitude Thursday!!!!!!

I'm grateful...

...for every day I am allowed to wake up in the morning and rest my head in the evening.

...my Granny's doing fine after her hernia surgery!

...for you becoming more transparent and focused concerning you and I. you're right, how could I not notice?J

...for friends that challenge me and aren't a bunch of "yes" women and men...

...for my parents finally getting a glimpse of what I do when they attended the advisors' workshop I conducted at the Big XII Conference on Black Student Government last weekend...

...for my youngest brother hanging out with his big sister and smiling the whole time!

...for little "sisters" that remind me that we both have a lot to work on when it comes to being "scary weirdos!!!"J

...for your musical apology through song lyrics...you still owe me an actual verbal one sir!

...for you calling to check on me after my recent post! you are hilarious with the "whose ass I have to come kick?" line!!!!!!J

...for your "golden birthday" that is coming up on Tuesday!!!! 26 on the 26th!!!

...for students--they truly are the reason I do what I do...

...for the fact that you could hear in my voice that I needed you and you called back...

...the "dirty thirty" is upon me (only 2 more days to go)!!!J

...the Creator is reminding me that patience is a virtue and the saying exists for a reason...

7 comments:

E. Zora Knight said...

i heart you... truly.

Miss Mocha said...

Great List!!!!! Scary Weirdo ha!

Shelle said...

nothing like family seeing you rocking your shiznit...go head girl!
yes patience...

dailypiglet said...

i love this list of gratitude, you my friend are much wiser than 30 years.

i forgot you were a pisces. i love me some pisces :)

Torrance Stephens bka All-Mi-T said...

its nice to see folks appreciate and count their blessings

joey said...

happy birthday miss miss!

Lyrically speaking said...

So how does it feel to be 30? It's not that bad ;)
You are right, patience is definitely a virtue, I need to be reminded of that constantly, hope all is well